Walk and Learn in Tokyo
- Experience Japan through your own eyes! Set aside your textbooks and explore Japan by putting your beginner Japanese skills into actual practice
- Then take your newfound knowledge of common Japanese phrases and vocabulary and explore the town on your own!
- If you’ve just moved to Japan, or just started learning Japanese, this is the workshop for you
- You will learn the language basics in the most practical way – by using Japanese around Tokyo!
- Use real Japanese straight away by going out to nearby convenience stores, supermarkets, or if you prefer, Japanese fast food restaurants, and interacting with people.
- Of course, our instructor will be with you the entire time to support you if you get stuck!
- You’ll learn Japanese at lightning speed through real-life practice!
- Start your new life in Japan on the right foot!
- Decide on the place, suggested plans, time and day upon free consultation: FREE CONSULTATION
What you CAN take away from this course
- How to greet people in Japanese
- How to ask for directions in Japanese
- How to go shopping and interact with Japanese staff
- How to shop for the groceries that meet your dietary requirements
- How to order at a restaurant, as well as tips on the best hidden places to eat in the area
- Learn common Japanese sayings and useful Japanese phrases
Learn vocab and Japanese phrases in the classroom
Leave the classroom and ask for directions to your destination
Go shopping and interact with the staff in Japanese
Return to class and review what you’ve learnt and what you’re unsure of
By 17:00 the day before your desired workshop date
- The event is held monthly
- See the banner for details
- Classes of 2-6 students
Price per workshop:
Children (age 6-12): ¥4,500
+ Expenses ocurred while shopping (What you buy is up to you!)